Hello Crossworks Community,
as I was a little unsatisfied with the current status of the iMXRT-BSP, I extended the Package with the features I needed. I like to share the results with you, as it could be useful
The main changes are:
- The FlexSPI-Configurations is also using TCM- and OCRAM-Memory now
- Added SDRAM-Segment to Memory-Map
- Add support for iMXRT1015, iMXRT1061 and fixed some naming issues
- Added support for Adesto EcoXiP Flash
- Added dedicated memory-map files per Controller-Type
- Added NonCacheable-Section in the SD-RAM as recommended by NXP and used in the SDK-Examples
- Added SDRAM Initialization to the Reset-Script, so debugging in the external memory is possible now.
- Added an example for putting the Application into the external Flash
You can download the package from here:
You will find the unpacked sources there, so you can see and validate the changes. For creating a Package open the iMXRT.hzp Project-File and build it like a normal Project. This will create the iMXRT.hzq package which you can install via Tools -> Packages -> Manually Install Packages.
Uninstall a maybe installed iMXRT-BSP first as this BSP is incompatible with the original one. You also have to recreate all projects for the iMXRT.
Hobe this helps. Happy Coding
Please sign in to leave a comment.