Hello Crossworks Community,
I extended the iMXRT-Package with some features I needed. I like to share the results with you, as it could be useful
The main changes are:
- Added SDRAM-Segment to Memory-Map
- Added SDRAM Initialization to the Reset-Script, so debugging in the external memory is possible now.
- Added an example for putting the Application into the external Flash (and running it from there)
- Using the latest CMSIS-Files and register-descriptions provided by NXP
- Added support for iMXRT1010-Family
- Added a new loader (in Source code) which supports different Flash memory targets. The originally provided loader was only able to access the Flash-type which is used on the Evaluation-Board. This Loader provides more flexibility for own designed boards.
You can download the package from here:
You will find the unpacked sources in the repository, so you can see and validate the changes. For creating a package open the iMXRT.hzp project-File and build it like a normal project. This will create the iMXRT.hzq package which you can install via Tools -> Packages -> Manually Install Packages.
Uninstall a maybe installed iMXRT-BSP first as this BSP is incompatible with the original one. You also have to recreate all projects for the iMXRT.
Hobe this helps. Happy Coding
Please sign in to leave a comment.