Following Instructions from Crossworks 3.0 Project file for STM32F4-Discovery demo I had some problems with the F3 Discovery.
These changes brought success:
- started a new Project with "An executable for STMicroelectronics STM32"; folder as described in document above; selecting CPU STM32F303VC; generate no "main.c" file (deselect)
- excluding dac.c and i2s.c because they do not exist in the distribution version of cs - were included in source above;
- including ../../../os/ports/GCC/ARMCMx/STM32F1xx/ in place of ../../../os/ports/GCC/ARMCMx/STM32F3xx/ - STM32F3xx was used in the corresponding make file
- using ../../../os/ports/GCC/ARMCMx/STM32F3xx/ compiles only if Properties - Common - ARM FP ABI Type is set to "Hard"
-> the code compiles but starting it ends up in a vector trap -> somethin wrong with initialisation of vector table compared to F1xx "vectors.c"; (stopped here)
- the attached file worked fine
- I was using the directory
any other directory works fine - the double ChibiOS_2.6.6 came from testing different constellations
Please sign in to leave a comment.