Originally from ticket #7831.
I used to open and close braces alt+numpad ascii key combos ( ALT+123 and ALT+125 ), but crossstudio 3 don't work fine. I read on keyboard map windows that crossstudio use ALT + number for change windows focus . Is it possible to disable this function to use ALT+NUMPAD ASCII Key Combos ?
* Choose Tools > Open CrossSudio > Studio Folder.
* Navigate to the "bin" directroy.
* Open "studio.xml" by dragging it onto CrossStudio.
* Search for <alt>alt+ which defines alternate keystrokes.
* Delete each line that has the tag, e.g. <alt>Alt+9</alt>.
* Check the syntax after you've done this using Ctrl+Q, Ctrl+Y. It should report *No syntax errors detected* in the status bar.
* Save the file.
* Exit and restart CrossStudio.
-- Paul Curtis
Please sign in to leave a comment.