Hi, I see in my Philips_LPC210X_Startup.s:
* We advise that on this target you keep STARTUP_FROM_RESET undefined whilst
* you are developing and only define STARTUP_FROM_RESET when development is
What are the step you're supposed to go through to develop code then?
- Debug code with CrossWorks and JTAG
- Define STARTUP_FROM_RESET
- Program micro
- Test in field and find it doesn't work
It's the last step to get back debugging with JTAG, I don't understand.
I haven't spent much time trying to figure this out because I have to keep moving on this project.
Please sign in to leave a comment.