What project settings are required to build a program that is as small as possible using CrossWorks for ARM?
Use the following project settings:
- Set Code Generation Options > Optimization Level to Optimize for Size.
- Set Library Options > Library Optimization to Small.
- Set Build Options > Enable Unused Symbol Removal to Yes.
- If you are not using printf functions, set Printf/Scanf Options > Printf Supported to No.
- If you are not using scanf functions, set Printf/Scanf Options > Scanf Supported to No.
- If you are not using debug I/O functions, set Linker Options > DebugIO Supported to No.
Please sign in to leave a comment.