How do I change the heap size?
To change the size of the heap section:
- Select your application project in the Project Explorer window.
- Right click to bring up the Project Explorer context menu and select Edit Properties to open the Project Properties dialog.
- Select the configuration(s) you wish the change to apply to using the Configuration drop down.
- Select the Runtime Memory Area tab to bring forward the heap and stack size options.
- Set the Heap Size property to be the required heap size in bytes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.