We have found that the Sentinel USB dongle stops working after the Windows 10 1803 update. The license manager reports No installed activation and clicking on Diagnose Problems returns the following output:
RNBOsproFormatPacket is SP_SUCCESS (code 0) RNBOsproInitialize is SP_SUCCESS (code 0) RNBOsproSetContactServer is SP_SUCCESS (code 0) RNBOsproCheckTerminalService is SP_SUCCESS (code 0) RNBOsproFindFirstUnit is SP_DRIVER_NOT_INSTALLED (code 12)
As a workaround CrossStudio can be run in Windows 8 compatibility mode. To do this:
- Close all running instances of CrossStudio.
- Right click on the CrossStudio icon in the Windows start menu.
- Select More > Open file location.
- Right click on the CrossStudio shortcut in Windows Explorer and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Tick the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box and select Windows 8.
- Click the OK button.
- Start CrossStudio using the modified shortcut.
A fix has been provided by Gemalto and is currently in the daily snapshot builds. This will be included in future releases.