Target support highlights
- Support for new NXP processor families: LPC1700, LPC3100, and LPC3200
- Extended support for all SAM9 and SAM9XE devices including Atmel evaluation boards
- Breakpoints in FLASH offered on all JTAG adapters — no additional license required
- Support for Cortex-M1
- New streamlined IDE
- New Package Manager makes installing and updating packages a snap!
- Integrated RSS news feed to keep up to date with CrossWorks developments
- Dashboard indicates when new packages and CrossWorks versions become available
- Now available on Mac OS X and Solaris (both for x86)
- All-new support for boot schemes: program SPI boot FLASH and multi-stage NAND boot loading
- JTAG chain explorer to identify devices on your JTAG chain
- Many, many minor improvements to the way CrossStudio operates
CrossWorks for ARM V2 upgrades are available for $750 per license. You can purchase online.